How to Attach Bathroom Sink Cabinets
Bathroom sink cabinets – Turn a closet into a bathroom cabinet is a project that most people can do. Choose a cabinet that is sturdy and tall enough for this purpose, or consider adding legs to let him into a comfortable position.
Building a new bathroom or renovate it can be a time of fun and excitement, but also challenging. After all, it is not easy to coordinate all aspects of the work to produce the desired look. One of the main items that need to be changed is the bathroom sink cabinets, which can be one of the points of visual focus of the bathroom depending on their design, shape and size. Hold a sink, new or not, a bathroom cabinet will not take more than a few minutes.
6 Gallery of: How to Attach Bathroom Sink Cabinets
- Clean the tip top of the cabinet and use a level to adjust its position in all directions.
- Apply continuous lines of silicone on top of the cupboard, where there will be physical contact with the bathroom sink cabinets – these lines must be at least 6 mm in height. You can also use silicone sealant instead, but be aware that this material is very strong and can prevent the sink is removed in the future, it is necessary to damage the cabinet. The process for application of the sealant is the same.
- Position the new sink on top of the cabinet and carefully press down to ensure good contact between the two. Use the level to make sure the sink is leveled properly.
- Apply silicone on the edges of the sink and use a cloth to remove excess.
- Wait for 24 to 48 hours for the silicone sealant or are dry.
We invite you to look at our 20 bathroom sink cabinets ideas in the photo gallery. Bound to find many ideas to adapt to yours.