How to Build a Cabinet Corner
How to build a cabinet – Creative people find ways to use up the smallest of spaces. Not limited to the kitchen or bathroom, a corner cabinet adds a unique decorative touch to any home. This tool is also versatile in its uses to vary the exposure of the storage objects. However, the construction of a corner cabinet requires some prior knowledge of woodworking. These instructions are for how to build a cabinet with display that does not require a closet door.
6 Gallery of: How to Build a Cabinet Corner
- Measure the walls of the corner out, determining the depth of the cabinet. Then measure the height and write down all the steps.
- Draw the results of step one in 1.25 cm plywood and cut it. Make a cut squarely at the front end of the side panels at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Determine the number of shelves that you want for your closet. Draw them to the plywood of 2 cm and cut them.
- Make the spacing of the shelves as desired, and attach them to the side panels with screws 6 cm. Measure and cut two pieces of solid wood 2.5 by 5 cm to the height of the frame and make a miter cut at a 45 degree angle on one edge.
- Place the shelves of the closet to ensure a proper fit. Measure the space between them and cut two pieces of wood of 2.5 to 5 cm upper and lower parts of the frame.
- Glue the pieces of the frame 2.5 by 5 cm in the cabinet and secure them in place with finishing nails. Use the tip to finish hammering them. Let the glue dry overnight.
- Attach the corner cabinet on the wall with screws, 6 cm and corresponding anchor. Use a level to align it.
We invite you to look at our 7 steps how to build a cabinet in the photo gallery. Bound to find many ideas to adapt to yours.